PortalForum Chapter Minutes Southwestern Chapter Minutes Oct 9th 2009 meeting

Summer Seminar Information

Oct 9th 2009 meeting

Moderator: harlanpudneyjr

Post 25 Sep 2009, 11:04

Well it is the time of year to start making our meeting dates.

The first meeting for the 09-10 school year will be at Corning City School District Bus Garage. The presenters will be Ward Clean Air Products. The Presenter will be Scott Beecher, who is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. They will also be providing a Lunch.
This presentation will include all state run grants that are available to us (School Districts) and private run operations with Bussing. They are going to supply us with dates and ready available grants that the State has offered to us. This is will be at meeting to hear what they have to offer us. The grants that they have for us are there only for a limited time, so we are going to have to act fast, before some of them run out, there are still grants that are coming out all the time. They also will install the grants on the vehicles that New York has to offer,99% of the time installation is covered under the grant. You still have the choice to put it on yourself. I am hoping to have all bus dealerships there, to also answer any questions regarding warranty, and so forth. I would love to see a great crowd. Please email me if you would like to come to this meeting, so I can have a head count. Thanks and hope to see you there. My email is jajohnson@gstboces.org

Jason Johnson
Head Mechanic
Elmira Heights Central School District
President- SouthWestern Chapter Head Mechanics Association
Secretary " " " " "
Jason Johnson

Return to Southwestern Chapter Minutes