PortalForum Chapter Minutes Southwestern Chapter Minutes april 24 meeting minutes

Summer Seminar Information

april 24 meeting minutes

Moderator: harlanpudneyjr

Post 27 Apr 2009, 13:09

Our last meeting was a success. We had a total of 15 people that attended at Bath Bus Garage. The meeting was sponsored by New York Bus Sales. We had Jerry West and Chris Amy from Cummins Northeast. They had a great presentation on the new SCR technology that they will be offering for Cummins 2010. John Johnston and Dan Quibell were there for Blue Bird. We also talked about how our chapter is taking off in a such a fast pace. I handed out more of our Directory for our members. It entails all of our member names, phone numbers and emails. It gives us all a chance to contact another school district in our Chapter incase of a bus breakdown in their School District. It has been a great success. During our meeting we had conversations on Fire Suppresion systems, and what the state recommends. Still today our main conversations are working on the new buses with the engines being offered for 2010. Our next meeting will have Leonard Bus Sales presenting the new Hybrid Bus. Hope all can attend. After this meeting I ask that if anyone would be interested in sponsoring our upcoming meetings, please contact me, so I can schedule you in. People that were present other then in our Chapter were Dan Quibell and John Johnston nybs, Dan Adrian Leonard Bus Sales, John Mistretta Mathew Bus Sales and the Cummins Reps. Thanks Jason

Jason Johnson
Elmira Heights School District
Head Mechanic
President of South Western Chapter
Secretary of South Western Chapter
tel 1-607-739-1358
Cell 1-607-259-7250
email jajohnson@gstboces.org
Jason Johnson

Return to Southwestern Chapter Minutes